Tuesday 30 August 2011

REVIEW: XEN-TAN BODY SCRUB //


The "Xen-Tan Body Scrub" is a body scrub designed to be used daily in preparation for the application of self tanner. If you're anything like me and obsessed with looking tanned and healthy all year long, then you'll always be on the hunt for a good scrub to get rid of old tan and dead skin cells. I've always stuck by my exfoliating gloves with "Flake Away" by cult brand "Soap & Glory", however I recently purchased this baby by Xen-Tan (as an avid user of their dark lotion, I thought the scrub would be a nice companion!) and it sure is! it works really well at getting rid of any remnants of previous tan and dead skin. It has a nice fresh minty scent which leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I love the pump it comes with, as it makes sure you use ever last drop, and it's just really easy to use whilst in the shower! I like that it's gentle enough for your face, but I've only used it on my body as I'm quite cautious of what I use on my face! But I found it worked really well, and was a great product at prepping my skin for tan. The scrub retails at £10-£15 depending on where you buy from! You could say it is a little pricey, but I'd recommend it to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment