This is my go-to eye look for nights out, it's easy, quick and really pretty!
- MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Pallet
- Maybelline gel liner
- Eylure Naturalites number 080 lashes
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
- Apply primer all over lid to ensure shadow lasts all night.
- Take a shimmery mid-tone brown and gold and pack on to lid.
- Apply a dark shimmery brown in crease and blend out for a good 5 minutes.
- Apply a tiny amount of a matte black shadow in the outer v and blend thoroughly.
- Line lash line with the gel liner, making line thicker at the end and flick at the end, follow the line of your lower lashline going upwards until thick or as long as desired.
- Apply false lashes.
- Finally apply a coat of your favourite mascara and fill any lines with the gel liner again.